I am an Assistant Professor of Human-Computer Interaction Institute (HCII) in School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University. I obtained my doctorate in Sociology at Yale University in 2019, where I was a member of the Human Nature Lab at the Yale Institute for Network Science. Before Yale, I spent eight years as an engineering researcher at Sony Corporation.
- Aug 2019 – Present Carnegie Mellon University, Assistant Professor
- Apr 2006 – Sep 2014 Sony Corporation, Researcher
- Sep 2011 – Aug 2012 Harvard Medical School, Visiting Researcher
- Apr 2009 – Aug 2011 Keio University (Japan), Visiting Researcher
- Sep 2014 – May 2019 Yale University, Ph.D. in Sociology
- Apr 2004 – Mar 2006 Keio University (Japan), Master in Engineering